Thursday 23 October 2008

Outpost Skaro: The Darkside of Fandom

Now, check this out, faithful reader. I've only gone and made myself a forum, that's all. I don't think it will be particularly busy, and no doubt some people will say "Ha! There's Eddie in a forum on his own talking to himself!" (To be fair, I quite like the sound of that!) But if you drop by here and want a look, please go and see. Incidentally, it will be very lightly moddied, so even if you want to start a thread that goes "Eddie Is A Fucking Tit!" it will stay, and people can comment on it. Although, to be fair, if it is the ONLY one, I may set fire to myself.

Anyway, it's a forum for you guys, not for me... please go over, play with it, post threads, comments, fight like cat and dog... have fun.

Outpost Skaro


Happy Times and Places

Eddie

No comments: